How to Add Robots.txt and Sitemap.Xml

robots.txt
Hello friends, today I am going to write regarding the thanks to add a robots.txt and sitemap.xml into internet web site

First of all it’s important to know what is Robots.txt and Sitemap.xml file. I justify a fast introduction here for extra information regarding those searches Google.


Robots.txt

Each search engine have its own crawlers like robots, scooters etc. When these crawlers go to any internet web site first of all they check the robots.txt file and then crawl the entire internet web site. In line with robots.txt file permission they crawl an online web site. as an example if I prohibit the Google crawler to contact us page then my contact us page is not crawled. This could be an idea regarding Robots and why we have a tendency to tend to use the Robots.txt file. Here is that the subsequent code that is used for robots.txt file.

user-agent:*
Disallow:




Use * and leave blank field in front of disallow if you want to allow all robots to crawl your internet web site. You will be able to prohibit a page by using following code.

user-agent: *
disallow: /cgi/

This code offer the instruction to crawlers to not crawl a page with cgi name.

How to upload it in website


After finishing the coding of Robots.txt in Notepad, place it aside with robots.txt name. currently Use FTP server to upload it and upload it inside the basis directory of your internet web site.

What is Sitemap.xml
Sitemap
Sitemap.xml and sitemap.html are two sorts of sitemaps. Sitemap.Xml can be a kind of sitemap that is used only for crawlers. Sitemap can be a file that makes an internet web site straightforward to travel to. When crawlers come to website then in line with sitemaps they crawl the overall site. Sitemap.xml is formed by using varied on-line tools like http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/. Enter your internet web site url here and download the coding file. Save the same file in notepad with sitemap.xml file and upload it in Root directory of your internet web site.

I hope this temporary description offer you with set up regarding Robots.txt and Sitemap.xml. If this post assists you then Like my facebook fan page and follow my blog.

Partner site : online news




13 comments:

It's my personal opinion that adding a robots and sitemap file may definitely help your site today when the file is installed or over the course of the next few weeks, when you will see results in Google, but if you're constantly updating your site the sitemap file will also need frequent updating. anyway , thanks for the excellent post.

I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what you're trying to say. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried within his heart?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, idolize and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Response

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try better than before to take care of you.

Matter-of-fact, fueling this influential instinct is absolutely essential to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You'll soon notice him expose his mind and soul to you in a way he's never experienced before and he'll see you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.